999 mode.

RED-DOT

My GF was out walking her three dogs on Monday morning and one of her Flatcoats dissapeared and she was calling him back (Fell) and another dog walker in the same woods heard hell calling for what she thought was "help" and in minutes there was twenty police and Ochil mountain rescue and several sniffer dogs. After 9 hours the search was called off when someone informed the searchers that Lesley walks her dogs there at that time each day and she had a dog called Fell. It made all the Scottish news and radio and TV but the search ended in a happy mood when they realised it was a false alarm with good intent.
Thanks to all who attended!!

My GF was out walking her three dogs on Monday morning and one of her Flatcoats dissapeared and she was calling him back (Fell) and another dog walker in the same woods heard hell calling for what she thought was "help" and in minutes there was twenty police and Ochil mountain rescue and several sniffer dogs. After 9 hours the search was called off when someone informed the searchers that Lesley walks her dogs there at that time each day and she had a dog called Fell. It made all the Scottish news and radio and TV but the search ended in a happy mood when they realised it was a false alarm with good intent.
Thanks to all who attended!!
ha! i saw that article on bbc online! good all is well

Back