Bisley live

Deputy Dawg

Just asking if any fellow memebrs will be attending this years show at said venue.
I will be attending on the Sunday with a few friends who are also going.
I was going to shoot but you have to register with the NRA for a fee from £12.50 and IMHO
the price their charging to enter the venue, the extra cost to shoot is a bloody liberty.

But all in all i hope its going to be a good day with good weather. I'm off to Tenerife for 2 weeks this Friday coming, so i will be the tall fella sporting a very nice tan lololol.

All best

DD

yes we are going all way from carlisle and we got free accomadation as oldest boy is in uni in guildford so will be visiting as well ive looked at traders and their is a lot of good stands going to be their looks like its going to be a good event

webby

Nope I looked on their events page and didn't see it mentioned ................................... ahhhh had a second look now I know the date and found it. Thank you i had not heard of this until now.

Damn followed your link and my eyesight was assulted by a damned clay shooter. Someone needs to remind these old fogies running it that it's the National RIFLE Association not the National Shotgun Association. I cannot forgive the loss of Shorts of the terrible way the first few targets on century and the markers are treated so as not to upset the damned clay shooters.

Last edited:
Was asked to attend by one of the organisers, but unfortunatly I have clients stalking that week so will be busy. It should be a good show and you have the added advantage above all other shows in that visitors will be able to live test fire rifles before buying. Now that is a first as far as I am concerned :D

Have a good time everyone, I will be hopefully dragging a few Reds in off the hill followed by some Sika ;)

Back