Rspca closure

hangfire

Our local RSPCA dogs home has announced that due to lack of money it is about to close. I wonder just how much money they spent on prosecuting the fox hunters, and if it does close despite the best efforts of local people to raise funds to keep it open, just how many dogs may die or suffer as a result.

What happens to funds raised to save a local home, is that money only for use by that home or is it allocated to a central fund to may be prosecute another fox pack ????

Our local RSPCA dogs home has announced that due to lack of money it is about to close. I wonder just how much money they spent on prosecuting the fox hunters, and if it does close despite the best efforts of local people to raise funds to keep it open, just how many dogs may die or suffer as a result.

What happens to funds raised to save a local home, is that money only for use by that home or is it allocated to a central fund to may be prosecute another fox pack ????
Over £300.000 it makes you wonder where their priorities lie ??

why don't you contact them and request documentation stating the facts over contributions and donations for the running of that site. Then ask for the overheads etc. Canvass your mp, Canvass local council esp the dog wardens department and then contact the lottery fund. Do something about it and if you start something post a link and i promise to give you £10.

p,

To me RSPCA & dogs "home" is an oxymoron!!

The Canine Defence League - now known as the Dogs Trust, look after stray & abandoned dogs FOR LIFE

RSPCA (& SPCA) - dogs kept for a couple/three weeks before being put to sleep...

The RSPCA/SPCA are NOT animal welfare charities - they are a political organisation geared around emotive advertising aimed at the more wooly-headed members of the public as a means of revenue gathering. Full Stop!!

Signed :D

The quicker that shower have their wings clipped the better, they have totally lost their way and are nothing more than a political arm of the anti hunting fraternity.

Signed...:) Hope it does some good..

BTW, The SSPCA aint any better!!!! Pretentious muppets who love driving about the country doing nothing...I called them recently, about a Buzzard that was lying injured at the side of the road..."could I poss put it in a box and take it to the new "Wildlife Centre " 15 miles away from where I was....no way Pedro....:) My mate who does Raptors took it, got it well, and released it into it's own area...., those muppets would have probs put it down...too much work for them..

If any of you lads are members on other shooting forums, it would be great if the link could be posted there too.

Lots of people are now retweeting via twitter which has doubled the number of signatures overnight!

Cheers! :)

Back