Another mereside product in place.

After a cancelation the other night I contacted mereside to see if we could errect another free standing high seat he has made me.
He could so after tea we met up and drove to the plantation. After a quick stalk through it and bouncing a very fat doe we set on to build.
This is the finished result.
019-3.jpg

021-3.jpg

and the veiw.
018-4.jpg

017-4.jpg

thanks again wayne and keep em coming. I bet theres a buck shot from it within 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Looks great a proper job :thumb: but it wouldn't last more than a couple of days round here.
It would end up in the nearest scrapyard courtesy of thieving pikeys !!!!

thanks for the post john ,only just seen it as i went to scotland for a few days on the bucks, just for anyone interested i make all styles of seats free standing to lean to if anyone has any requests of something they need on a seat i can do that also these are built to last with british steel not cheap imports i have just done a doe box in box section with bolt on wooden sides so will get that up soon . i can do galv as well ,atb wayne

yes mate two more i will do a writeup today with pictures i have a lovely 6 pointer and a small murder buck in velvet,atb wayne

Back