Bronze medal roe buck

Bill Bartlett

Hi, Guys - just finished up this pretty little Bronze medal buck and thought it would be of interest to the Roe stalkers among you. It was shot in Inverness-Shire at the end of last season. Bill.

Hi, Dave - good to hear from you. The antler length on this one is 27cms. Spread 19cms. Score just short of silver @ 114 points. Would have looked very good on the hoof! My brother said you got a very good and heavy gold this season - well done. That is some collection you have now!!!! Going over to Elgin for a couple of days myself July time. Hoping to get a nice silver or gold, fingers crossed. Chap wants a nice gold mounted as part of the deal. Will keep you posted how I get on. (see you at the game fair?) Bill.

Hi, Dave - good to hear from you. The antler length on this one is 27cms. Spread 19cms. Score just short of silver @ 114 points. Would have looked very good on the hoof! My brother said you got a very good and heavy gold this season - well done. That is some collection you have now!!!! Going over to Elgin for a couple of days myself July time. Hoping to get a nice silver or gold, fingers crossed. Chap wants a nice gold mounted as part of the deal. Will keep you posted how I get on. (see you at the game fair?) Bill.

Good morning Bil,hope you and all are well.Good length and span,and very nearly too wide.The one Rob mentioned has dried to around the 650g mark and ive scored it at approx 148 so could go a couple of points either way so will make a good gold.Very even and strong overall so very happy with it.The weathers very changable here the now so not getting out as much as usual,but went out yesterday with the fine morning and grasssed 3 nice 6 pointers and the does were lying out in the open everywhere enjoying the fine wee spell.Hopefully this stays a while and gives the kids a good start.
Good luck at Elgin,and heres hoping you get a good one as i know the mount you do for the lad will be outstanding.Will be going to Scone on Saturday,and staying in Perth for the weekend and also Moy so if your there will catch you.Ill see if ive still your email add and send a few pics through.Cheers the now.

Stunning bit of work

Mark

Hi, Mark - many thanks for the compliment. I have had a look at your website and wonder if you could give me a price for both trophy Manchurian Sika and Fallow buck. Waiting on several prices for this species and looking at September/October time. Also your nearest airport and can you pick up and return there? Cheers, Bill.

Back