Dark Giant Horsefly

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
Just captured this fella in the house :confused:, thought it was a hornet at first when I heard it buzzing and hitting the inside of the window!

Tabanus sudeticus - Dark Giant Horsefly

Sorry chap... No blood for you! :mad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 378
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 334
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 349
Just captured this fella in the house :confused:, thought it was a hornet at first when I heard it buzzing and hitting the inside of the window!

Sorry chap... No blood for you! :mad:[/QUOT

Blimey Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must have smelt the royal blood it was after :lol::lol:

Sorry chap... No blood for you! :mad:[/QUOT

Blimey Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must have smelt the royal blood it was after :lol::lol:
I had no idea we had royalty amongst us!! :)

Senior guide is staying over this weekend... I'll leave it in his room as we know he loves creepy crawlies :lol:

Now that did make me chuckle :lol: it will have plenty to choose from to bite, and in between that and the snake I can see him getting no sleep at all :lol::lol:

Good luck Alex with the bucks, am out myself with Geoshot and Jans off the site for a couple of bucks. Fingers crossed;)

Cheers Malc, good luck to you guys too!

Was going to give him an ounce of no. 9's but was concerned about my fixtures and fittings, but a squirt of permethrin at full choke did the job! :D

IMG_1640.jpg IMG_1641.jpg

I hope the bloody palace is not infested with them things ?? Dont worry Malc im also taking a shotgun with me :rofl:. Good luck on the bucks mate.

Don't worry that snake that Alex keeps will eat it for an entrée :lol: and then the main course could be you if you don't keep that bedroom door locked :D:lol:

Hope you get a decent buck guys. Looks like I am in for a soaking on Sunday as the weather forecast is predicting rain at our end :rolleyes:

I hope the bloody palace is not infested with them things ?? Dont worry Malc im also taking a shotgun with me :rofl:. Good luck on the bucks mate.

Your room is ready :evil:

It's so warm and humid the Burmese python is really enjoying herself out ;)

Didn't realise that they were special :confused: ................................ we have been swatting them for weeks now. Got three in the front room window yesterday plus a small Gadfly.

Back