Bursary Level 1 - can't give them away

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Well this is a problem that I thought I would never have, we have places going begging on the forthcoming level 1 course, fully funded which means free. I did not expect to have to re-advertise I was expecting to be swamped with applicants, but no none of it. There is still plenty of room in my inbox so if you are wanting in send me a PM ASAP.

John

Well this is a problem that I thought I would never have, we have places going begging on the forthcoming level 1 course, fully funded which means free. I did not expect to have to re-advertise I was expecting to be swamped with applicants, but no none of it. There is still plenty of room in my inbox so if you are wanting in send me a PM ASAP.

John

I'll take a DCS2 bursary John! ~

The course is worth about £300, I understand that the venue is closer for some than others, but even considering other costs you'd still make a saving over having to pay for the course. Also, being an SD exclusive course you'll have a chance to meet other members and have some banter. I'm sure a few people could even share costs of transport etc with a bit of organisation. I found my DSC1 an absolute mine of information and can't recommend enough thay anybody considering applying for the bursary does so!

:doh: I misunderstood that is was primarily for those who could not afford the cost. Now that it has been explained to me, I would be a total Rock Brain to not go. I'M IN!!!!

Look forward to meeting some of you there.

Grant

John, Any chance of a bit more information please? Something like dates available and where the course(s) might be held. Also, is this very generous offer open to any members or do the "applicants" have to be fully paid up "Supporters" please?
I could be interested and (If the timing and my finances aallow it) maybe I could combine it with a well deserved holiday for the wife!

Ah, Didn't realise the bursary was only available / dispensed thru Barony, surely BDS venues could accomodate us?, I have known them to welcome non BDS members at other events / venues.:idea:

Back