Shotgun help

A Beretta would fit your requirements with modern reliability and stronger parts than older guns.

Do they have a super magnum side by side model? Should have mentioned needs to be proffer to 1340 bar so pretty much rules out any old gun

Would a 10 bore be worth considering?? Zabala??

HA HA! It's to replace my 10! I've been a huge 10 bore fan for a while, but cartridge availability and choice is dwindling and poor.

loading for my current 10 will soon be my only option thanks to Gamebore stopping production and Winchesters Turkey loads being too expensive (£27 for 10). I wouldn't mind turning the odd cartridge but I need a more viable alternative and selection of 12g cartridges is just enormous.

If I wanted a s/s, pistol grip, 3.5" chamber and 30-32" barrels what gun would that be?

Thoughts?

Yildiz and Zabala do side by side 3.5 chambered 12ga my mate had a Yildiz single trigger ejectors I shot it a few times with 3.5 cartridges .
I would not hesitate to buy one

Yildiz and Zabala do side by side 3.5 chambered 12ga my mate had a Yildiz single trigger ejectors I shot it a few times with 3.5 cartridges .
I would not hesitate to buy one

Looks promising, 30" barrel, 3.5" chamber, multi choke, steel proofed and pistol grip for £860 new. Sounds like the ticket!

thanks

I'd maybe go cheap, for a Baikal 2 3/4" Magnum, but take out the choke, or look at an AYA Matador and, again, take out the choke.

I like your thinking but I've come up with a better idea. Basically steel can go poke itself, it's rubbish, the lead ban should never have been introduced until a viable & affordable alternative was sourced.

Lead ad were I can get away with it and I'll just take the hit on the pocket for bismuth and hevi shot when non too is required. So with that in mind I've lined myself up for a W W Greener Empire 3" Magnum :)

Back