Anyone got an old catapult lying around?

Shropshire Dan

Hi all just wandering if any of you guys have an old catapult lying around that you don't use? I'm after something cheap and cheerful just to try, I just want to see if I'm any good at it and if I'd enjoy using one, then I'd probably fork out a bit more money into a better catapult.

Kind regards
Dan

did anyone else have a black widow catapult as a child

it was my most treasured possession.
They weren't around then. I had one like those on EBay, but before that I had one with 4 holes with a single piece of elastic threaded through from one side of the pouch to the other.

I made some with my kids, found some suitable branches off the walnut tree in the garden a bit of old leather belt for a pouch and bought some theraband elastic off ebay, easy peasy.

You cant go too wrong with a black Widow though, me and my mates had a whole heap of fun with ours as kids.

Thanks. Quite looking forward to having a good go with one. Made some targets and hoping to be accurate enough with it to get some rats.

Just ordered 1000 x 10 mm steel BB's to practice with. Hopefully if I'm any good ill be able to use it on some rats. Looking forward to trying a different hunting technique

Back