One more sleep!

View attachment 48205View attachment 48207Chris, if it is with Jan then I am sure you will have a good time although he is known to use small lodges so you may have to share a bed oops! sorry I meant a room :D

This is the lodge I used on one of his trips, the one on the left was when we arrived and the one on the right is what it was like in the morning.
I hope the weather is good to you.

View attachment 48205View attachment 48207Chris, if it is with Jan then I am sure you will have a good time although he is known to use small lodges so you may have to share a bed oops! sorry I meant a room :D

This is the lodge I used on one of his trips, the one on the left was when we arrived and the one on the right is what it was like in the morning.
I hope the weather is good to you.
Hi Eddy, I have the very same photographs. Christ it was bloody cold that day. Do you remember the blizzard as we went to our pegs?
Tusker

Hi Eddy, I have the very same photographs. Christ it was bloody cold that day. Do you remember the blizzard as we went to our pegs? Tusker
I remember it very well indeed, perhaps that was why all the pigs went to sleep in their hidey holes !!
That was another trip where I was glad I wasn't one of the beaters !

Back