Parcels 2 Go - Useless - Pay for what you get!!!!

tedsalad

Quick rant, 3 parcels sent/collected via "Parcels 2 Go" in last 2 weeks.

All 3 were a balls up. Last one is still here awaiting third collection attempt.

Cheap for a reason, be warned!

Quick rant, 3 parcels sent/collected via "Parcels 2 Go" in last 2 weeks.

All 3 were a balls up. Last one is still here awaiting third collection attempt.

Cheap for a reason, be warned!
yes, but which courier? Parcel2Go is a price comparison/booking agent
i have used them a lot and have never had an issue so would be good to know

Well the first shambles was Parcel Farce loosing a sharpener for a week, Im sure I only got it back as I was hastling so much.

The 2 lastest cockups have been Hermes, 3 failed attempts to collect on one parcel, nothing but lies & excuses, things like:-

"no one there"! even though we are open from 7am to 8pm daily.
"vehicle broken down"
"parcel not suitable"

Total waste of space!

i have an account with Parcel2Go
I use the TNT service which is first class.

Hermes are cheap for a reason and I only use them for very cheap items!

parcel farce told my rfd they couldn,t deliver a rifle too the highlands,,,,but then the same driver said wrap it as a normal parcel and he would take it!!sorted in the end but the chap was kept waiting over a week through no fault of anyone but them,,

Parcelfarce at their best!.............. put into system in Deeside depot Monday 07.20, "Express" "It will be with them Tomorrow, (Tuesday) before 17:30" ................ HHMMn, still not at destination, still waiting for a return call from guy in North Essex depot ...:popcorn:

Perhaps I should have tried Parcels to go?:D, excerpt from my latest try at resolving the issue...You could help by instructing staff to hold true to their promises of a call back?, firstly North Essex depot no call back as promised, secondly Cambridge depot(why I ended up speaking to a decent enough guy there, is beyond me), yup! again, no call back, the item in question was put into your "System" on Monday @ 07:20 am Deeside depot, with the information given to me,"It will be there before 17:30 Tuesday" , Item in question is a FIREARM, where is it?:eek:

Back