Fox cubs

tika.308

Anyone seen any cubs about yet ? i saw the smallest cub i have ever seen in the early hours of monday morning when i was on my way from work, it was at least a 100yds to any cover for it to hide in. i normally see them on top of earths middle of next month.

Anyone seen any cubs about yet ? i saw the smallest cub i have ever seen in the early hours of monday morning when i was on my way from work, it was at least a 100yds to any cover for it to hide in. i normally see them on top of earths middle of next month.

hi big man.

not seen much here (helps if you can get out shooting) the farmer i shoot a bit of land for has asked me to get out tonight, i'll let you know,

bob.

I saw a litter last week on the farm I thought that they would be easy pickings for a kiwi mate who was coming over and keen to shoot a fox only my terrier had other plans!! She went to ground but they must have got tucked up out of her reach any way to cut a long story short the vixen has since moved them away.
I did however take the mate out on Monday and shot 3 dog foxes so he was happy.

Yes watching a litter last Sunday morning first light, there were very small. This was in West Yorkshire. Anybody else seen any and if so what sort of size and what county please.
Facemiester

Two earths located upto now, one in the side of the silage bankment and one earthed up in the straw. Theyre about the size of kittens at the minute.

Our local foot/gun pack accounted for 5, 2/3 grown cubs and a dog last friday, all from one small wood ! Must have been a Jan litter!
Kev.

Saw a road killed cub :( near Glouscester on the way to Hampshire on April the 1st, it was about the sixe of a large kitten.

Back