Get out and VOTE!

I will be in about half an hour!
unfortunately I'm hoping my wife forgets to as she will vote the opposite way to me :rolleyes:

I shall be going out to lunch, taking my mother along for the ride.
My postal vote went in a while back as did my mothers, now just awaiting all the cry's of "it's a fix"

Neil. :)

I haven't voted in the last two general elections. Primarily because I couldn't say I liked anybody enough and what they wanted to do to give them my vote. It's the same here in that I'm not a great fan of any of the politicians on either side, but this is just such a big issue that I've got to have my say. So the Missus and I have toddled along and put the cross in a box.

I vote regardless of my views on the candidates. Even if you have no faith in any of them, you should still vote, I feel. My last two ballot papers have been deliberately spoiled as that's a legitimate method of expressing no-confidence and spoiled papers must be counted in the returns

With today’s EU Referendum on a knife edge, those voting Leave have been urged to bring their own pens to polling stations to make sure the result isn’t fixed.
Some Brexit campaigners claim that the traditional pencils placed in booths could be erased as part of a government plot to ensure victory for the Remain side.
A handful of polling stations have already seen posters defaced with warnings to “use a pen to vote”.
Electoral rules do not specifically state that people must use the pencils to vote and the Electoral Commission confirmed that pens were permitted.

With today’s EU Referendum on a knife edge, those voting Leave have been urged to bring their own pens to polling stations to make sure the result isn’t fixed.
Some Brexit campaigners claim that the traditional pencils placed in booths could be erased as part of a government plot to ensure victory for the Remain side.
A handful of polling stations have already seen posters defaced with warnings to “use a pen to vote”.
Electoral rules do not specifically state that people must use the pencils to vote and the Electoral Commission confirmed that pens were permitted.

clearly these pencils were not made in Great Britain - it's an outrage and another reason to leave

Back