niggeloh backpack sling or z-aim cant decide

Niggeloch backpack is great, but for it to work (be comfortable) its better if you have side stock sling mounts, then rifle will be flat on your back... its also very good for woodland stalking on the shoulder muzzle forward.

I prefer the Z Aim (from the good guys at Moray Outfitting!). I'm about to put the backpack slings in the for sale section.

I know a lot of people rate them, and I was happy with them.

I had a Niggeloh backpack sling for a short time it is a good bit of kit and well made but I had problems with it as my bi-pod used to dig into my back big time, Got a z-aim and use that all the time as I can get the rifle to sit better when on the move.
Just my tuppence worth! :thumb:

Back pack is best option if you have an AICS which has side clips. Also agree bi pod digs in your shoulder, now sorted as have an adaptor and Versapod.

D

Niggeloch backpack is great, but for it to work (be comfortable) its better if you have side stock sling mounts, then rifle will be flat on your back... its also very good for woodland stalking on the shoulder muzzle forward.

Yes the Niggleoh works best with side studs, I have both my only criticism with the Z Aim is that the buckles constantly slip and I have stitched mine into place.

I prefer the Z Aim (from the good guys at Moray Outfitting!). I'm about to put the backpack slings in the for sale section.

I know a lot of people rate them, and I was happy with them.

i can save you a job, I'll have it !! No rush but let me know what you want for it

Back