BDS training vid rifle. what make ?

Olaf

Hi, when I did my DSC1 course with the BDS they showed us a video on the correct way to handle a carcass etc. During the first part they showed someone using a rifle that can only be described as a sweet bit of kit. Does anyone know what company makes that rifle, how much they cost and where to buy one from ?

Kind regards, Olaf

Cheers MS, it was indeed the wodland stalker, a jolly nice rifle, I'm not sure about the stock though and its far to expensive and also only comes in 308 and 243 . Oh well, never mind. Thanks for the links though, top man.
Kind regards, Olaf

Cheers MS, it was indeed the wodland stalker, a jolly nice rifle, I'm not sure about the stock though and its far to expensive and also only comes in 308 and 243 . Oh well, never mind. Thanks for the links though, top man.
Kind regards, Olaf

If you look at my top link it is the Highland stalker which comes in all the 'long action' sizes, 6.5x55, .270, 25.06, 30.06. The barrel is a bit longer but it has to be as they generally use a slower burning powder. What calibre are you after?
MS

If you look at my top link it is the Highland stalker which comes in all the 'long action' sizes, 6.5x55, .270, 25.06, 30.06. The barrel is a bit longer but it has to be as they generally use a slower burning powder. What calibre are you after?
MS

Hi, yes your rite ! It could work I suppose. The problem is that they are still way too pricey for what I'm using it for (a general stalking tool) and I'm not keen on this shiny black plastic stock set up either. It appears to have a weight problem too: RPA Rifles [Archive] - The Stalking Directory
Ach well, the search continues...
Thanks for taking the time to reply though MS

Last edited:
Back