wellies

k123 aberdeen

hello its getting preaty cold and wet in normally sunny scotland,so im neading warm wellies check fiev websites but some of the prices knock me over,i have 40 maybe 50 quid for a pair.thanks for the advise gents.what are you wearing?

Unsure of the price, but Toggis neoprene lined are good and sturdy, seem to remember paying about £60 for a pair with full length zips about 3 years ago, still going strong. Or have a look on John Norris or Marsh Farm Country websites for cheap Seelands or slight seconds Hunters.

Last edited:
......If you are on a budget then think outside the box and get yourself a pair of knee length sealskinz socks and then it doesn't matter what you are wearing on your feet they will stay dry and if they aren't warm enough for you stick another pair of socks on underneath. :tiphat:

Unsure of the price, but Toggis neoprene lined are good and sturdy, seem to remember paying about £60 for a pair with full length zips about 3 years ago, still going strong. Or have a look on John Norris or Marsh Farm Country websites for cheap Seelands or slight seconds Hunters.

+1 for John Norris, I ended up getting a pair of Seeland neoprene lined end of line/season for £35 delivered last year after searching for a pair for the missus to walk the dogs with. They are slightly roomier in the calfs/ankle than Le Chams but they don't cost £160. Muck boots are good too although they may be a wee bit over the budget you've set.

Back