Shooting/hunting DVD recommendations needed.

groach1234

Right i've got a couple of nights in hospital next week for a minor procedure but non the less not looking forward to it as I've spent enough time in them so far but needs must. Anyway I thought i'd get a couple of shooting dvds to watch to keep me entertained. I was thinking of looking at the sporting scenes dvds although they look as if they may be a little dated. The only other dvds i've watched are the hunters video ones and that was one on hunting rifles and ammunition and seemed to have a lot of adverts for norma in there are they all like this? any advice will be appreciated to make the time pass slightly faster.

George

Hi mate, you could try "Extreme Deer Hunting vol 1-4" not to bad. I found them on ebay and didnt pay too much about £7 i think. Also any of the Mark Sullivan DVD,s "black Death", "Death at my Feet" pretty good but the guy is a bit full of him self.
Speedy recovery, Tusker.

Right i've got a couple of nights in hospital next week for a minor procedure but non the less not looking forward to it as I've spent enough time in them so far but needs must. Anyway I thought i'd get a couple of shooting dvds to watch to keep me entertained. I was thinking of looking at the sporting scenes dvds although they look as if they may be a little dated. The only other dvds i've watched are the hunters video ones and that was one on hunting rifles and ammunition and seemed to have a lot of adverts for norma in there are they all like this? any advice will be appreciated to make the time pass slightly faster.

George

Hi George. I have Highland fever by hunters video and Hunting rifles and ammunition by Hunters video both on DVD if they are of any use to you you can have them just PM me your address and i will post them to you. They might help pass the time a bit. Hope you get back on your feet soon.

Not deer related but the sporting scene pigeon ones and 'Red Letter Day' are good if you like your pigeon shooting.
Not sure about deer dvd's but hope your operation goes well. Cheers, Cameron.

Whatever you do DON'T waste money on 'hunting the scottish six' unless you enjoy watching some ropey park hunting and the worlds unluckiest roe buck. Jeans, in the snow!?!

Novice

Ps hope op goes well!

Back