Teckel stud required stirlingshire

v-max

Hi as title looking for a working teckel stud for my mate Stirlingshire prefered but would travel cheers.

Hi V-MAX, you may want to get in touch with Schiehallion, he has two cracking dogs and is only around 30 miles from you, ATB Rich

Teckel stud available

Hi as title looking for a working teckel stud for my mate Stirlingshire prefered but would travel cheers.

Hi I have a very good dog He's 8yrs old now and works very well I am in Peterhead just north of Aberdeen. Two of his pups were at Scone game fair on show. he is a big lad at the top size for the brood and very strong. Please get in touch if you want any more info.
cheers Ian c

Hi I have a very good dog He's 8yrs old now and works very well I am in Peterhead just north of Aberdeen. Two of his pups were at Scone game fair on show. he is a big lad at the top size for the brood and very strong. Please get in touch if you want any more info.
cheers Ian c
Hi Ian thank you very much but my mate has now got a stud he is considering to use thanks. I will keep you in mind just incase it dosent work out for or he needs another stud cheers.

Back