Wanted: Accompanied stalk south east

pigeon shooter

I have been shooting for 20 years and I am a very keen pigeon shooter and also part of a game syndicate.

I am looking at applying for my FAC within the next 12 months and although the land I shoot over does have deer on it I would like to get experience with some accompanied / paid stalks under my belt before venturing out alone.

I am looking for stalking in the south east ( I live in Essex) and would like to try and get a number of stalks in this year.

Hope someone can help.

i am up in bedfordshire stalking chinese water deer if this is the kind of stalking you are after to get some experience to get you off on the right footing

I have been shooting for 20 years and I am a very keen pigeon shooter and also part of a game syndicate.

I am looking at applying for my FAC within the next 12 months and although the land I shoot over does have deer on it I would like to get experience with some accompanied / paid stalks under my belt before venturing out alone.

I am looking for stalking in the south east ( I live in Essex) and would like to try and get a number of stalks in this year.

Hope someone can help.

Drop me a Pm and we will see what we can do. I have a large area I manage in West Sussex with Roe and Fallow.

No mate all finished with clients for this season. Will get back to you soon about bucks as I am a bit busy with stuff over the next few weeks.

Back