Wanted: Stalking opportunities in Somerset/Dorset for a newbie

gaza916

Hi all

New to the forum and deer stalking in general. I'm just completing my DSC 1 cse prior to my FAC aplication. I've been a SGC holder all my life, shoot and beat with my ESS all through the season, BASC member and have shot White Tailed Deer from a high seat in GA, USA on a friends land on and off for the last 20 yrs.

I'm hoping for any opportunity to get out and stalk, whether it is merely as a companion/spotter or accompanied shooting, either paying or not.

Any advice or opportunities gratefully considered!!!

Here's hoping,

Gary

Drop me a Pm I will be on my lease in Dorset over the next few months on the Sika, or you are welcome to come over to West Sussex for Fallow or Roe on my other lease of 2,500 acres.

Best

Sikamalc

PM sent Re-Availability,,,

Just been out on a morning stalk with Mark (sparko) from M.E.W.S Deer Management Services. Fine weather combined with great company made for a very enjoyable and educational morning - thanks Mark and I'll see you in the New Year for some Roe doe stalking :D.

Just been out on a morning stalk with Mark (sparko) from M.E.W.S Deer Management Services. Fine weather combined with great company made for a very enjoyable and educational morning - thanks Mark and I'll see you in the New Year for some Roe doe stalking :D.

Gary, the pleasure was all mine, I enjoyed showing you the ropes and look forward to your return visit...Hope all goes well with your FAC application...;)

Back