Asylum Seeker

Chanty Wrassler

From the BT Yahoo news

A drink-driver who killed an aspiring model by driving the wrong way down a motorway has been jailed for eight years.
Wilfred Museka was travelling at "motorway speed" when he caused a head-on crash that left 20-year-old Rebecca Caine, from Leeds, with fatal injuries.

Zimbabwean national Museka, 31, had pleaded guilty to causing death by dangerous driving at an earlier hearing at Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court.

Museka, who came to the
UK as an asylum seeker from Zimbabwe, had also admitted fraudulently claiming to have held a full UK driving licence for 10 years, driving with no insurance and with excess alcohol.

Museka had previously been convicted of drink-driving and had been caught driving while disqualified on three occasions in the past.

Precisely how many of our laws does an asylum seeker have to ignore repeatedly before we chuck him back whence he came?

all theseasylum seekers are running around with fraudulent documents and some of them have 2 or 3 identities in diffrent places to claim benefit they are on about the numbers of deaths by drink driving increasing but will not tell you how many deaths are caused by asylum seekers and foriegn workers in this country

Last edited:
Well it certainly aint run for us brother,that is for sure, cant say too much but I have first hand involvement with these people, and I am shocked to say the least,on a day to day basis,people that have no right to be here,sponging from us,commiting crime, no way of supporting themselves,but its funny,I have encountered quite a few driving late model cars, like audis, and BMW, makes my blood boil:banghead:

Why doesnt Cameron just over rule the whole job and just get him flown back to Jordan???......Blair over ruled and took our guys to war!!!!!

Who the **** runs this country?????

Because disregarding the rule of law is a very bad precedent indeed. Blair may have done so, but it didn't exactly work out brilliantly, did it? The case of Abu Qatada is indeed now ridiculous, and it's loaded with so much baggage that it's just stuck in a quagmire. What will happen though is that this all creates legal precedent, and next time anyone attempts this sort of prosecution, they'll be wary of the pitfalls so as not to allow people to game the system and circumvent the spirit of the law. It's frustrating, but we stick to our laws because we claim to be better than those who disregard the rights of others. It's the price you pay for not being subject to the arbitrary judgments of those in power.

The government are still servents of the Queen. Although she never does, I am sure she still has the right/power to overrule parlement and IMO these extraditions are something she should overrule on!

Because disregarding the rule of law is a very bad precedent indeed. Blair may have done so, but it didn't exactly work out brilliantly, did it? The case of Abu Qatada is indeed now ridiculous, and it's loaded with so much baggage that it's just stuck in a quagmire. What will happen though is that this all creates legal precedent, and next time anyone attempts this sort of prosecution, they'll be wary of the pitfalls so as not to allow people to game the system and circumvent the spirit of the law. It's frustrating, but we stick to our laws because we claim to be better than those who disregard the rights of others. It's the price you pay for not being subject to the arbitrary judgments of those in power.

The government are still servents of the Queen. Although she never does, I am sure she still has the right/power to overrule parlement and IMO these extraditions are something she should overrule on!

No, she doesn't. Parliament rules, not the monarch, and no-one is above the law. Any such royal powers are in effect devolved to the PM, but he's accountable to parliament too. It's taken a long time and a lot of bloodshed to establish that, and it's probably why we still have a monarchy at all. Also, if the monarch did retain such powers, she wouldn't have to take your opinion into consideration, since she'd unelected and unaccountable to you. So you see, it's a bummer in this particuar case, but that's just an unfortunate side-effect of a system of government and power that tries to guarantee everyone's rights and freedoms, even those of total b@st@rds.

Im keen this discussion doesnt degenerate into a racist rant. Asylum seekers legitimately granted the right to stay in this country I have no issue with. Its a matter of compassion.

However, I think its very likely that we play too much by the rules in this country. We have a reputation for being "Fair"

Stay with me on this- it does come to a conclusion. In Greece if I want to bring my UK car for more than 6 months I have to pay an import duty of several thousands of pounds, even though I come from an EU State (Which means I specifically shouldnt have to) My car is tested and a Greek plate issued and I have to have a Greek Tax number and pay my Greek Road Fund licence. The Greeks know they break the EU Law but they pay the fine (Or the Germans do, totally different conversation) They work out that the fine is less than the revenue.

How many Polish and Slovak cars do I see over here with no tax and frequently no insurance and with no UK driving test? How accountable are these drivers?

We play by the rules and we get our citizens killed.

OK so lets take that line of thought further. Lets Ship Abu Q back to Jordan. We have already established that he is undesirable. I'm happy with a process precided over by the highest courts in our land as being "Fair" too.

Once he is in Jordan he is out of our Jurisdiction. Job done! Get him in a car to Northolt, private flight for him and any of his dependants that want to go. How much will the EU fine be? Do you take Amex?

Similarly we deny those in Prison the vote. Its been a cultural tradition since there were prisons. Those that go to Jail lose their vote. EU dont like it? Where do I send the cheque?

Someone needs to make the hard choices. They will be very popular decisions. Set up a donations page on "Just Giving" I'm in for a fiver.

Lets hope that Abu Q gets flat packed crossing the road on his way to the Benefits Office by a drugged out,speeding Asylum Seeker ,now that is REAL Justice...I think it is called Karma

Lets hope that Abu Q gets flat packed crossing the road on his way to the Benefits Office by a drugged out,speeding Asylum Seeker ,now that is REAL Justice...I think it is called Karma
I quite agree, I understand your not wishing this to turn into a racist rant, north dorset, and quite rightly so,however I am not aware, as yet, of anyone mentioning race, personally I could not care less if a man is green with pink spots, however surely when people can come here and claim asylum,and at once be eligable for benefits, housing, health care,and god knows what else, is it any wonder we have the scum of the earth now walking freely without a care in our country,commiting crime and draining our resourses,I could say a lot more, all of it 100% accurate, but as I dont fancy collecting my p45, I wont, but this country is the laughing stock of the world at the moment.

It seems if you are born in the uk and have paid your taxes you have no rights and don't get any help from government but if your a terrorist from out side the uk you have more rights, were paying for this scum why not send them back if they break our laws or don't agree with our laws

Not that I'm a big fan of the man, but he hasn't actually been charged with anything in the UK, and hasn't broken any of our laws. He's now taking advantage of them, certainly, but this whole area is quite a new legal area, and in effect every case is still to some degree a test case. So we mess them up sometimes. The point is that it has nothing to do with where you're born or whether you pay your taxes: everyone in the UK is subject to the same laws, for good or for evil.

You can be assured that the "road sweeper" on his street will also be a member of the Security Services as well as the cyberspace /mobile monitoring in place,as well as the 16hr curfew...

PM The laws are not working for the working man but are working well for the foreign influx over taking our Social security service health service and criminal justice system. A quick and radical over hall of the current system of justice is needed before the bill from these three sink us completely.
ps that's if its not do already. First post proves you can be above the law and the girl who died and her family will not get anything near to justice for there daughter.

You, and I, as British Citizens do actually have LESS RIGHTS in the UK than do EC Citizens. That is fact!

It isn't "racist" as all British Citizens, white, black, red, yellow suffer the same discrimination as against EC Citiznes who are, pre-dominantly of course, white.

It isn't just the opt out of Car Tax but the opt out of an MoT AND in relation to that British Citizen and his non-EU wife as against an EU Citizen and his non-EU wife.

Which is why these bogus marriages that you see now increasingly involve Roumanians and etc., etc.

He's not above the law is he, since he was arrested, tried and imprisoned for eight years. Admittedly that won't bring that poor girl back, but nothing can unfortunately.

I'm not going to be drawn into a discussion about foreigners taking our jobs, spilling our pints and dragging us to hell in a hand-cart though. Wrong forum.

It starts at the top this country is weak,we need some to grab the bull by the horns.
Eight years he will do four, get out get, and I bet we still don't send him back.

:evil:

It's not our Government that's at fault here.... they have tried everything in their power to get Qatada deported to Jordon. It's the Special Immigration Appeals Commission that are playing hard ball saying he won't get a fair trial.

If the Government change the laws for this case, what else will they change laws for? I think he's better off where we can keep a close eye on him, even if it is costing 5million a year.

Back