Fair Dordmund

Rudi

Who will be going to the Fair Wild und Hund? I will be there on saterday ; Hope tom meet some SD members

Who will be going to the Fair Wild und Hund? I will be there on saterday ; Hope tom meet some SD members

Saidly Rudi, I can't make it this year due to tracking commitments here in the UK, first of the movement days for me,
I have been to two within the last four years and can say what a fantastic show it is, hope to see you next year.

all the best for this one

Tony

Finally got booked for Dortmund edinburgh to Luton Sunday night Dortmund Monday coming back tues back to stagnated then back to edinburgh hope I don't get mixed up and hope it's worth it sure it will be.

Finally got booked for Dortmund edinburgh to Luton Sunday night Dortmund Monday coming back tues back to stagnated then back to edinburgh hope I don't get mixed up and hope it's worth it sure it will be.

"
?????
The fair starts on Tuesday and runs till Sunday, 03.-08. February....

Wife has made a cock up there then looks like a day in Dortmund then half a day at show now .Will have to publish her for that.

Guys, it was good fun to meet and a pleasure to have a chat and a beer with you!
Have a safe trip home all...

:tiphat:

It was very nice to meet you both , Alan and Elliot after few years , enjoyd the beer and the our traditional conversations ; We will meet soone , Thanks

Back