Wild boar destroy my local football club's ground in Alsace!

That's 100% wild boar damage, once they got their nose under, they work like a plow, looking for worms, roots, anything really that's on the menu.

12 bore semi with slugs, will be the ideal remedy.

Atb
Mark

That's 100% wild boar damage, once they got their nose under, they work like a plow, looking for worms, roots, anything really that's on the menu.12 bore semi with slugs, will be the ideal remedy.AtbMark
And they would probably charge for shooting them and not let you take the carcas away !!

Feed them mature local munster cheese that will get rid of them :D

I know they do a lot of damage but what you suggest is just inhumane! At my sister's wedding, my family had driven down to the south of France with a load of Munster which was put on the cheese table. Honestly, when I came within two metres of the table I had to turn back. It was like a Munster force-field.

had a load of different blue cheese,s in a coolbox in the car from Calais and got stopped by customs .you dont want to open that says me,why says the woman officer opening the lid :rofl:.She turned green the stench was pure cat sick.you have some beautiful cheese,s Lawrence but are a nation with no sense of smell:thumb:

Back