Portfolio complete

mannlicher308

Hi all,
I thought i would let you know about one of the most enjoyable days stalking i have had and for that I would like to thank Brian Kelly at Trossachs Deer Management for a cracking day yesterday and for helping me complete my dmq2. Brian took me to his ground on loch lomondside which is absolutely full of roe. After only half an hour i managed to bag the first doe of the day. After the gralloch and some questions we carried on to try for another and hopefully complete my portfolio. So after another hour or so i bagged another roe doe which was fantastic. It was after this I realised how magnificent the views were with the sun shining on the distant hills over loch lomond and I regret not having a camera . After the extraction Brian took me back to his house for the larder work and the write up with some in depth and detailed questions once that was done everything was complete. So anyone looking to do their level 2 i can't recommend Brian enough and you'll have a good laugh along the way.

regards Mannlicher308

Hi all,
I thought i would let you know about one of the most enjoyable days stalking i have had and for that I would like to thank Brian Kelly at Trossachs Deer Management for a cracking day yesterday and for helping me complete my dmq2. Brian took me to his ground on loch lomondside which is absolutely full of roe. After only half an hour i managed to bag the first doe of the day. After the gralloch and some questions we carried on to try for another and hopefully complete my portfolio. So after another hour or so i bagged another roe doe which was fantastic. It was after this I realised how magnificent the views were with the sun shining on the distant hills over loch lomond and I regret not having a camera . After the extraction Brian took me back to his house for the larder work and the write up with some in depth and detailed questions once that was done everything was complete. So anyone looking to do their level 2 i can't recommend Brian enough and you'll have a good laugh along the way.

regards Mannlicher308

Well done on completing your last two ICR's.

I take it this didn't happen today and you have only just got around writing this up from a previous trip as I thought does were out of season? ;)

I take it this didn't happen today and you have only just got around writing this up from a previous trip as I thought does were out of season? ;)

Out of interest
can you not use an out of season cull beast for your L2 then
aslong as all the correct out of season licenses are in place and copies accompany the portfolia surely that would count ??

by the way Mannlicher308
well done on completing the final ICR's for your portfolio

Guess a trip to Specsavers is on the cards tomorrow sorry missed it when I read it saw it straight away once you pointed it out.

Back