brno cz mounting querry .....

Bought direct from the Czech Republic direct in the past and found the service very fast and the cost less than that in the U.K. In fact the service was much quicker than if I had ordered in the U.K. because the importer would have only had to order it in from CZ anyway.

Have you looked at Sportsmatch mounts if cost is a consideration. Also Sportsmatch can be picked up almost anywhere and for the money they are very good.

Bought direct from the Czech Republic direct in the past and found the service very fast and the cost less than that in the U.K. In fact the service was much quicker than if I had ordered in the U.K. because the importer would have only had to order it in from CZ anyway.

Have you looked at Sportsmatch mounts if cost is a consideration. Also Sportsmatch can be picked up almost anywhere and for the money they are very good.

I have emailed them to advice me on the ordering process cheers

well it pays to read thing more carefully as its bloody simple to order from cz and its much cheaper.....

Last edited:
I have hilver ring mounts on one 601 and seperate hilver bases and rings on another. These mounts are solid and work very well. I have not used any of the other mounts in this thread so cannot comment. What I will say however is

NEVER BE TEMPTED TO USE MILLET ANGLE LOCK MOUNTS THEY ARE PISH AND WILL DAMAGE YOUR SCOPE.

I have hilver ring mounts on one 601 and seperate hilver bases and rings on another. These mounts are solid and work very well. I have not used any of the other mounts in this thread so cannot comment. What I will say however is

NEVER BE TEMPTED TO USE MILLET ANGLE LOCK MOUNTS THEY ARE PISH AND WILL DAMAGE YOUR SCOPE.

I got a set of hilver mounts off my mate mjd and they are great but they are 1 inch i need 30 mm for my new glass....cheers

Last edited:
The finest examples work well enough but one question please:

Why do you feel the need to introduce another variable or must you remove scope from rifle after each outing for transportation purposes?

K

The finest examples work well enough but one question please:

Why do you feel the need to introduce another variable or must you remove scope from rifle after each outing for transportation purposes?

K

It was just a thought.......prob stick to perm fixed to tell the truth....cheers

Back