Best Gun light for a 22-250

pmooser

Was wondering has anyone advice on what would be a good scope mounted gun light for foxing with a .22-250 out to 250 yards at night?
Have been offered a clulite pro spotter gun light with filter kit, are these suitable for a c/f or more suited to a .17HMR and rabbiting?

i have a t20 but there are now t50s and bigger i cant find the lads name i was looking at tonight who does them on here, some one will pop up,ive never used a clulite but still ,get a t20 50 or bigger,perfect for foxes at sensible distances,atb doug

i have a t20 but there are now t50s and bigger i cant find the lads name i was looking at tonight who does them on here, some one will pop up,ive never used a clulite but still ,get a t20 50 or bigger,perfect for foxes at sensible distances,atb doug

Chrust mush, some bloke, and Marky mark on the nv form and on here, do the new t50, got one in red white and green pils figure 8 scope mount and very pleased and very handy to have a scan around without lighting up the evening sky with a big light force,

Spotted eyes out past 400 yards with the red, further with the green and the white it's just strange to have great distance and clarity of the image seen is top notch,

Bob,

Without trying to cause trouble on this site-Please check out E-bay.I got two T 20 torches green/white and find them very good.Much better than the tracer max pro which i used for years.I have just ordered a T 67 for long range spotting.If you look up 50mm/67 mm flashlights on E-Bay you will find them.The torches i have are bog standard from China but so far i have had no problems with them.

Nightmaster. Get a red pill and adjustable scope mount with it. They not cheap but, if your serious they are the biz. I've a T20 also and they may be cheaper but nowhere near as good. If you need more range you can get a X searcher head to go on it to take you out even further. Personally I find the X searcher too focused a beam and prefer the original. Just my opinion. Good luck. cjs

Another thumbs up for cushty mush torches, I ordered a t67 in red , superb piece of kit but quite a big torch ,so also ordered a t50 in red , again superb beam , also got the white pill for the 67 and just brilliant , only trouble I wasted 100 pound last year on a lite weight lithuim battery ,now its not getting much use

There's a Nightmaster for sale in the classifieds, optics section. Nowt to do with me, just thought I'd let you know in case you hadn't seen it....cjs[h=2][/h]

Back