advice on fixed power scope with s/f

hairlesshunter

Hi chaps what fixed power scopes with side focus6x/ 8x/10x are around new or also second hand s&b, Kahles, Swarovski,meopta,zeiss that sort price range

Cheers craig

Hi chaps what fixed power scopes with side focus6x/ 8x/10x are around new or also second hand s&b, Kahles, Swarovski,meopta,zeiss that sort price range

Cheers craig

Is there such a thing? In a fixed power? Usually the parallax is pre set in a fixed power with the focus at the rear eyepiece. I could be wrong but I've never seen one that I recall.~Muir

Cheers craig

Leupold Mk4 M1 10x40 I have had one on my Sako 75 Varmint 7mm-08 for many years and can not fault it. The dialling turrets can snag on bushes etc, but as the outfit is pretty heavy I use it for high seat and waiting up. hey have an awsome reputation for ruggedness and optically are a match for European glass, the downside being that with only a 40mm objective they are not the very best in low light.

sf is only really of value on maginfications above the range of normally available hunting mags 6x, 8x etc

Leupold Mk4 M1 10x40 I have had one on my Sako 75 Varmint 7mm-08 for many years and can not fault it. The dialling turrets can snag on bushes etc, but as the outfit is pretty heavy I use it for high seat and waiting up. hey have an awsome reputation for ruggedness and optically are a match for European glass, the downside being that with only a 40mm objective they are not the very best in low light.

I've one of these too. Built like a tank, M1 turrets and dual erector springs. Rated to .50 cal.

Outstanding for nv add-on. Trouble is, they're about £1600 new.

​George

I've one of these too. Built like a tank, M1 turrets and dual erector springs. Rated to .50 cal.

Outstanding for nv add-on. Trouble is, they're about £1600 new.

​George

Think it will be second hand then or i will look like this :old:

Back