Available: 7 day buffalo hunt in sa for £6800

Bos en Dal Safaris

Good day all

We have two buffalo bulls that needs to be taken before July 2014. These boys had their time on the ranch and needs to be replaced.

The trophy size is expected to be between 40 and 44 inch. They are not in pens and walk the property freely with the rest of the herd.

The offer includes:

1 x buffalo trophy
5 full days of hunting.
Full board accomodation
Drinks( local beers, soda and mineral water)
Daily cleaning services
Hunting vehicle
Trackers and skinners
Transport to and from OR thambo international and hunting area

Exclude

Accomodation before and after the hunt
Air travell
Gratuities to staff

The hunt will be conducted in the Limpopo province on a 3600ha fenced

Here is a picture of the one

Please contact me if you require any more info

Best Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how much a kidney is worth ???? Ive nowt else left to sell and im still 6799 quid shy.
Regards
Jimmy

My mouth is watering at that but.......
If I come into some money I'll be straight in touch.

Don't suppose you want to swap one for a red stag Gerrit? I would of course provide you with bed and breakfast......least I could do! (Take that as a free bump to the top for the post.)

Hi All

It is with great regret that i have to say this hunt is no longer available. I got ahead of myself by posting this on SD.

After further consultation with the person who offered me the hunt who led me to believe the buffalo was on his property. It became clear he was selling the hunt on behalve of someone else and could not provided me with all the details i required.

I cannot afford to sell something i do not have 100% clarity on and in the process have a client experiencing a bad trip

I am sorry about this and in the future this will not happen again from my side.

I trust you all will find this in order and hope to still have many SD members hunting with us in the time to come.

Best Regards

Good day all

We have two buffalo bulls that needs to be taken before July 2014. These boys had their time on the ranch and needs to be replaced.

The trophy size is expected to be between 40 and 44 inch. They are not in pens and walk the property freely with the rest of the herd.

The offer includes:

1 x buffalo trophy
5 full days of hunting.
Full board accomodation
Drinks( local beers, soda and mineral water)
Daily cleaning services
Hunting vehicle
Trackers and skinners
Transport to and from OR thambo international and hunting area

Exclude

Accomodation before and after the hunt
Air travell
Gratuities to staff

The hunt will be conducted in the Limpopo province on a 3600ha fenced

Here is a picture of the one

Please contact me if you require any more info

Best Regards