guess where....

Thats glen is truly heaven I used to shoot with Sandy Wilson just down the road at Lynaberack before he had to give it up,

deerhunter270

Fantasitc place, went stalking there a couple of years ago.

DSC02452.jpgDSC02484.jpg
pencil.png

Fair%20Head.jpgguess where ?

ok its a wee bit further away than the ones previous but the house in the foreground is where i was born!!!! anyone gets this gets the cigar good luck
pencil.png

Last edited:
i would guess an area up in inverness maybe near loch glass or somwhere like that or am i way off been to loch glass a couple of times amazing place wyvis

scotty2449
i would guess an area up in inverness maybe near loch glass or somwhere like that or am i way off been to loch glass a couple of times amazing place wyvis
BIG white hunter
god nows,is it in scotland??too much sunshine lol,looks right bonnie though,cheers.

Ok the cliff in the backround is Fairhead also known as Benmore photo taken from the east side, the Island to the right is Rathlin behind that and a little further north is Islay ok have another go plenty of clues this time!!!!!!!!!:D

scotty2449
BIG white hunter
god nows,is it in scotland??too much sunshine lol,looks right bonnie though,cheers.

Ok the cliff in the backround is Fairhead also known as Benmore photo taken from the east side, the Island to the right is Rathlin behind that and a little further north is Islay ok have another go plenty of clues this time!!!!!!!!!:D

would it be near or by rhunahaorine or tayinloan

Back