FREE DEER (unfit for human consumption)

BunnyDoom

Had an RTA tonight - 3 lurchers had torn into a roe buck, witness called the police and I got called to shoot it.

Carcass is no good as small bites to the gut from lurchers which have punctured stomach. Was going to hack it up for dog food but freezer is full so thought I'd see if anyone has a use for it before it gets burned?

Head on, guts in, and cleats still attached!

I despatched a roe buck last week involved in a RTC in very good condition so i gralloched it phoned a local hunt and offered it. I was nonchalantly informed if they took it they would charge me! And throw it in a skip, not feed the hounds with it!

Bin it mate, you never observed it before the event and it may have been ill and the carcass contain toxins.

And i suppose f..... All is being done re the lurchers and their owners. Isn't there a hunting with dogs act etc. oh sorry I just saw a pig fly backwards and their owners were nt wearing pink nor on horseback.

And i suppose f..... All is being done re the lurchers and their owners. Isn't there a hunting with dogs act etc. oh sorry I just saw a pig fly backwards and their owners were nt wearing pink nor on horseback.

2 women owners who though it was funny! - the witness went in and kicked one of the dogs off and they all ran back to the 2 women owners who looked at her like she was mad! Witness was spot on - waited for me to arrive and showed me where the deer was.

Bit poorly at the mo but will put some pics up as worth seeing the damage stupid people's dogs will do!

Sadly the hunt do not take RTA's. If they don't know you then it's even worse as they don't want their dogs poisoned by anti's. I believe they also don't want the dogs getting ideas about venison too.
As you had to dispatch it on the roadside then call the council. You did them a favour by removing it. If they don't want to know then just take it down the council offices and drag it to their front door. After all it is their property having died on their land.

Shocking waste of good bait.
We use road-kill meat and similar as crow bait in Larsen traps and stationary traps also set out as fox bait adjacent to high-seats.

HWH.

Shocking waste of good bait.
We use road-kill meat and similar as crow bait in Larsen traps and stationary traps also set out as fox bait adjacent to high-seats.

HWH.

I hoped that would be where it would go - i've a freezer full of meat as well as a few spines I use for bait. Total waste!

Back