Jelen Deer North Fambridge Essex

Assaye

Guys....Jelen opened a branch in North Fambridge, Essex, not so long ago. Does anyone know if they are still up and running? If not then that was short lived. Wonder why?

Seems like the perfect solution.....but as for now I have no land line/mobile and thought I could tap into the knowledge of SD members??

sadly no it is not but there is pos some space left for the forth coming dsc1 at luton airport way in may give them a call

Absolutely, someone on here might know, but an email to Jelen would get it from the horses mouth without the usual random speculation :D

I managed to blagg a phone!! Spoke to Mike at Jelen, who was more than helpful. There will be some announcements by Jelen in the forthcoming weeks re their Essex offices....but I won't steal his thunder. Regards.

Hi Everyone,

The Eastern Regional hub of Jelen Deer Services was indeed based in North Fambridge, and the company ran several successful DSC1 courses there. However, the facilities were not ideal for our needs and geographically the venue was inappropriate.

The Jelen Eastern Regional office is based in Southminster. Contact details for Mr Malcolm Brown (Eastern Regional Director) are:

Telephone: (Mob) 07887 781170
Telephone: (Office) 01621 772114
Email:
malcolm.brown@jelendeer.com

We will have two new venues in the Eastern Region hopefully later in the year. One of these will be in Essex in a more suitable venue than North Fambridge, and the other will be in Suffolk.

At the moment we are unable to disclose full details of the location of either venue, however we should be in a position to make announcements on these within the next few weeks.

In the meantime please feel free to contact Malcolm or myself if you need any further information, help or advice.

Best regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services
01264 811155

Mike thanks for sharing that with us. Incidentally your ADM course looks like good value for money, but dates are not good for me. Sept dates would have been a possibility, but I will be working on the Balmoral estate and may just get some opportunities to gain more experience there. Someone has to do it!!!! Regards.

Back