Biggest of the season so far...

Went out for a stalk yesterday morning and after seeing a couple of young bucks, i decided is not the place where i want to be as i was after sometrhing to hang on the wall. Went back to the car, had a cup of coffee and went to stalk a part of the permission i never been before. As soon as i got there i bumped in a few does, at the edge of a clearing, and right after, i saw this chap on the other side, at about 120 yards in front. The .270 done its job again, now i got to some work to do :D

9j77jdk.jpg

GhcRCJZ.jpg

2qL4laQ.jpg

He's a fine looking buck.

We sometimes tend to stick to those parts of ground where we've had success before, when often the hidden, unexplored corners can hold a surprise or two :D

Braw looking buck shootgun. Nice head and weight about him . What do you think it will make if you get him measured. ............scott

Lovely head

Lovely head , lovely rifle..

Thanks gents!

He's a fine looking buck.

We sometimes tend to stick to those parts of ground where we've had success before, when often the hidden, unexplored corners can hold a surprise or two :D

Could not agree more. Actually, the biggest surprise of the day was when going back to pick up my car, the biggest buck i ever saw in England, was standing in the middle of the track looking at me... next time maybe...

Braw looking buck shootgun. Nice head and weight about him . What do you think it will make if you get him measured. ............scott

To be honest,is a nice head, but i doubt it will make a medal Scott...

Thanks again for the kind words guys.
The head is boiled, cleaned and long cut. Just waiting for my shield and bracket from Monarch to arrive.

Back