Has anyone seen...

stig

...my f@%&$#g gun cabinet keys?

I swear, I hide them in one place, and one place only... I bet I left them in a coat pocket somewhere (although I have checked every obvious jacket and trousers...)

Why is it when you want to sneak off for a quick shot something ALWAYS gets in the way!!!

Feck

Feck

Feck

:-|

:idea: Why don't you treat yourself to an INFAC Gunsafe you'll not need to worry about your FECK'N keys.

Electronic key pad. (keys as back up) .

Rgds. Buck..

PS. Just don't keep key's in gunsafe. :doh:

Last edited:
Lost mine for days once, couldn't find them anywhere, in the end had to get a Jemmy bar to it and after considerable effort managed to pop both locks, as the last one went bang I looked at the back of the bedroom door where my dressing gown was hanging and suddenly remembered I'd put them in it's bl***y pocket!!
Always stash them in the same place now, NOT the dressing gown pocket!!!!!

My keys are on my at all times when i am awake and in my pocket at the side of my bed when i am not. I dont know what i would do if i lost them the cabinet has six dead bolts in it.:locked:

I had to cut a mate's open when he lost keys :cry: turned up 3wk's later.

Our local gun smith was a happy chappy though :)

( He did offer to take it back and supply new lock for old cabinet ) in the end the mate kept the 2 of them :D

Rgds. Buck.

I used to keep my keys with me, but at the last but one renewal interview it was suggested that this was not smart. At the FEO's recommendation I picked a place in the house to hide the keys and that's where they now reside.

Rgds JCS

Buy a good quality digital safe,keeps ammo,keys,bolts etc. and all you have to do is remember yet another pin number :lol:
ps.. there are usually a back-up set of keys to hide somewhere but a least they are not getting moved around all the time.

fraser

Last edited:
Buy a good quality digital safe,keeps ammo,keys,bolts etc. and all you have to do is remember yet another pin number......

Aye, right!

Like my mate who did this, the batteries ran out in the digital safe and had re-set to some unknown master code when he installed new batteries....you just can't win :)

I have 3 sets. 1 in the house safe, 1 where i know & 1 in the workshop. None labled, (if they dont know they dont look) & they always go back , like routeen. Never lost them yet in 20+ years, so far so , good hahaha now where did i put the bolt !! :s

Last edited:
i have two sets of keys one on my car keys and one set is in the safe and the key for safe is in a safe place

Back