hs precision suppliers in the uk

exmarksman9870

hi guys, anybody know who supplies, or sells used hs precision stocks in the uk . Im looking for a PSS to put on my rem 700 bdl dm.
I have been humming and harring over different stocks for ages and have decided to go with the pss short action so if any one has any info cheers

Last edited:
hi guys, anybody know who supplies, or sells used hs precision stocks in the uk . Im looking for a PSS to put on my rem 700 bdl dm.
I have been humming and harring over different stocks for ages and have decided to go with the pss so if any one has any info cheers

Have a look on midwayuk.

Regards

Mike

They come up fairly often for sale on alot of uk shooting forums. Rifle craft might have some in also. Where they have to took them off customers rifles before the customise them

They come up fairly often for sale on alot of uk shooting forums. Rifle craft might have some in also. Where they have to took them off customers rifles before the customise them

Hi mate cheers tried rifle craft they never bothered to send info and i have called them 3 times........ if u see one on uk forums give me a heads up as i have cash waiting...

Great store what did you get mate and what was final price cheers

have not ordered one yet as 'other' things are on the list first.
I would be looking at a Bell and Carlson for my T3, I know somebody has bought one who is on this forum. Do search for T3 bell and carlson. I think somebody said there's came in around £190 delivered and import duties etc.

Good luck. Hopefully some one will do a synthetic thumbhole sporter for a T3 at a sensible price.

Jonathon

Hi guys I got a bell and Carlson stock for my tikka t3 from red hawk rifles last month , from ordering it to arrival it took ten days, no hassle at all emails and tracked the whole route dicks a pleasure to deal with, total cost was £195. Thats with import tax to.........And it shoots like a dream.

Great stuff, the guy is great and what a price a bell and carlson a2 varmint tact for under 200......... Pics to follow

I just took off a brand new HS green/black SA rem 700 stock. This one has a very snazy engraved 4 shot mag
system with it (243-308). Stock has the alu bed block and hasn't been bedded.
Customer doesn't know what he wants for it. :rolleyes: (but will be cheap'ish)
if anyone is interested I can lead in the right direction.
edi

Back