Ballistic turret retrofit for Zeiss Scopes

Conor1

I have a number of Zeiss Victory scopes that I am considering having their turrets changed so that I can dial in as opposed to holdover. Why? I don't believe the ballistic data that comes with the bullets that I buy and having done drop tests out to 300m with various calibres, I can confirm that said data is "wishful thinking" Having got the correct ballistic data for these rounds and entered them into a ballistic calculator; I can confirm that the calculator`s results were spot on with my drop tests.

Therefore, dialling in makes more sense than holding over and as such I am seriously considering having my scopes turrets changed to target style turrets. Zeiss apparently offer this after sales service and I would be interested to know if anybody has availed of it yet, are pleased with the outcome and of course, the costs!

Thanks in advance

I have a number of Zeiss Victory scopes that I am considering having their turrets changed so that I can dial in as opposed to holdover. Why? I don't believe the ballistic data that comes with the bullets that I buy and having done drop tests out to 300m with various calibres, I can confirm that said data is "wishful thinking" Having got the correct ballistic data for these rounds and entered them into a ballistic calculator; I can confirm that the calculator`s results were spot on with my drop tests.

Therefore, dialling in makes more sense than holding over and as such I am seriously considering having my scopes turrets changed to target style turrets. Zeiss apparently offer this after sales service and I would be interested to know if anybody has availed of it yet, are pleased with the outcome and of course, the costs!

Thanks in advance

yes its available at about £120 I think it is. All my have the feature and it can be done at zeiss uk.

Thanks John

Presumably you are pleased with the new turrets? I have a S&B PM11 which I use for target shooting but have never dialled in whilst stalking. I am looking forward to the experience.

The turrets can be fitted by us at our Cambridge workshop.

Costs are :

£150 (inc. VAT) for the older style BDC with stick-on foils to match your ballistics.

£180 (inc. VAT) for the latest ASV+ which uses interchangeable rings and which will be more accurate.

We can also engrave personalised rings to fit these turrets which will exactly match your set-up at an extra £52.40 (inc. VAT)

Hi Gary

Thanks for picking up on this thread. I have a Diarange 3-12x56 (Imperial measurements) that I would like tol be the first to go under the knife! Can you do this range as well?

I will contact you by PM as well.

Kind regards

Conor

can you fit the turrets to any model of zeiss? victory, diavari, conquest etc...

We do not fit ASV to Conquest or Duralyt. Subject to model will depend on whether you can have ASV or ASV+. All FL's are ASV as are the older Classic Z/ZM. New ASV+ can be fitted to: Victory Diavari, Victory Varipoint Ic, Victory HT and Classic Diavari manufactured after June 2012.

Costs are :

£150 (inc. VAT) for the older style BDC with stick-on foils to match your ballistics.

£180 (inc. VAT) for the latest ASV+ which uses interchangeable rings and which will be more accurate.

We can also engrave personalised rings to fit these turrets which will exactly match your set-up at an extra £52.40 (inc. VAT)

I'm interested in adding the turrets, hopefully before Christmas, as a treat to myself. How quick is your turn around? Would I have to wait a few days/weeks or is there the possibility of turning up at your workshop and having them fitted in a few hours?

ah bolx had me going then , been nice finish for the duralyt

We do not fit ASV to Conquest or Duralyt. Subject to model will depend on whether you can have ASV or ASV+. All FL's are ASV as are the older Classic Z/ZM. New ASV+ can be fitted to: Victory Diavari, Victory Varipoint Ic, Victory HT and Classic Diavari manufactured after June 2012.

5 years later, do we know if this has changed? Ref fitting to conquest models as I’ve seen you can now get conquest with asv, just wondering if it’s a whole new design of scope model or asv.

5 years later, do we know if this has changed? Ref fitting to conquest models as I’ve seen you can now get conquest with asv, just wondering if it’s a whole new design of scope model or asv.
did you ever find the answer to this question? I have two Zeiss Conquest scopes - one with ASV and one without. I'm looking to fit ASV to the one that doesn't already have it!

Costs are :

I had some servicing and funny enough turrets removed from a scope. Top service

Morning all,
New to the forum here and would greatly appreciate any help. I have my eye on a S/H Zeiss Victoy Diavari 3-12x56 for sale. Could anyone confirm whether or not it would be possible to have the ASV+ (the system with the interchangeable rings as available on the current Victory HT) retrofitted to the older Victory Diavari? If so, could anyone give a rough estimate on what costs will be involved. Many thanks

Morning all,
New to the forum here and would greatly appreciate any help. I have my eye on a S/H Zeiss Victoy Diavari 3-12x56 for sale. Could anyone confirm whether or not it would be possible to have the ASV+ (the system with the interchangeable rings as available on the current Victory HT) retrofitted to the older Victory Diavari? If so, could anyone give a rough estimate on what costs will be involved. Many thanks
Give Zeiss UK a call & ask them, they've been really helpful to me in the past & im sure if you give them the model & serial number they can tell you whether it's possible or not.

👍 for Zeiss UK service.

Zeiss had a shake up a few years ago but Gary went solo and kept the repair side… now trading under East Coast Binocular Repairs…. I’m pretty sure he’s still a member on here though….👍

cheers

fizz

All sorted, spoken to Zeiss who passed me onto Gary as Fizz has listed above. Top gent who was very helpful and informative with all the information needed at his fingertips. This was my first reach out for information on this forum so thank you all very much! 👍

Back