Suziki jimny

BIGPETE

Hi All,

Just been informed that one of our company vehicles is being part ex'd in the New Year. It is a Suziki Jimny 1.3 petrol, hard top, Blue, 04 plate, 48k miles and very good condition throughout. Part ex value is £2,800. I know this vehicle has been mollie coddled all its life and never been off road at all. I have been told that I can have it if I offer more than the part ex value. It is no good to me as I drive 45k miles a year but if anyone on the forum is interested I will do my best to do the necessary.
Vehicle is in West Yorkshire, please drop me a pm if interested and I will help in anyway I can.
Won't be on line much this weekend as its the Winterwonderland jobby up in Kielder so taking the kids, but will reply as soon as I can.

Regards

Pete

Q. What is the difference between a sheep and a Suzuki Jimny????

A. It's slightly less embarrassing being seen getting out the back of a sheep!!

Joke! Heee hee!

Really good little off road motors they are you funny f***er, lol
Although I must admit you could probably get more in the back of the sheep!!

Pete,

That's a very kind offer and I hope someone takes you up on it. I would love it - unfortunately, Mrs DB would go bonkers.

I was stalking in Scotland with a guy who has a Jimney a couple of weekends ago. I was very impressed with it. It was superb off road and coped admirabley with some very wet and boggy ground. For the money I think they're hard to beat as a solo stalking vehicle. People might take the p*ss a bit, but not when the Jimney keeps going while others get stuck. Looks and image aren't everything - any Blaser owner will tell you that.

Best of luck with it.

Cheers,

Bob

Actually I recall test driving the original LJ80 when they came out. Was going to buy one but the finance interest rate was just too steep. Now even thought of one a few years ago but a 410 this time then ended up with the Cherokee as after the dog got into the back of the Suzuki there was not room left. I'll bet it can go places my Frontera cannot but as I am not into off roading as such just need the poor weather and the occasional unmade road the Frontera will suffice. Just wish it used less fuel :cry: but then again the Frontera probably weighs twice what a Jimney does.

I ditched a Defender for a Jimny. Loads easier to live with but I do miss the load space, especially earlier today when I needed to move around 23 square metres of natural stone flooring!

Hi Pete
Your probably a long way from me but i am defo interested. My old deer:stag: is looking for one, any chance of a pic?
Honest it's not for me, I would get blisters on my ears and knees if i drove one.

Hi Pete
Your probably a long way from me but i am defo interested. My old deer:stag: is looking for one, any chance of a pic?
Honest it's not for me, I would get blisters on my ears and knees if i drove one.
No probs,
if you pm me with a phone number or email address I will take a snap or two when I get to work in the morning. I do not know how things are progressing with the dealership but it was still there today so I suspect it is still up for grabs.
ATB
Pete

Back