Heads up Euro guns Doncaster closing down sale

Did anyone get any bargains today? I rang at 4pm and they had 70 people in store, they closed at 5 so I did not have time to get over afterwork.

id be wary theres only a few items under the heading clearance sale the other prices seem normal....

its gone now, shut down. the car park was full this morning according to my mate, a few bargains to be had but nothing too amazing from what ive heard. my mate went back this afternoon to pick a shotgun up just before closing and he said there was only a few odds and sods left along with a couple of rifles

Did not see this thread when it was started. Just called in to pick up some .17HMR ammo and drop some serious bithday hints to Mrs Bart on the way back from shopping today to see the gates locked and a cardboard sign saying "closed for good" and "police will be called if anyone enters the premises". Shame really as not only has the gun shop i pass on my way home from work gone but I suffered a sunday shopping trip for nothing!

Originally Posted by Hyperion
50% off every thing tomorrow only

Euro Guns

Please note I have nothing to do with this company just giving people a heads up on some possible bargins

Cheers
Pete
Wonder how important mr Wincle will feel now then, sorry could not resist, had an interveiw with him 4 years ago and was promised the job, still waiting

Shop:closed:
That's what Karma is all about:tiphat:

I called in last friday with an appointment to pick a gun up that had been left as a commision sale. The place was full of the local plod and agents for the receivers loading what was left up, looked like it had been burgled an trashed.Now I'm not a big fan of the previous owner and he certainly wasn't one of mine ( long story involving trying on some trousers lol ) but it's a sorry affair when a business goe's down the pan and just means we have to travel further afield for the odd bits and pieces, even though it was a dear shop at least it was local an with the price of fuel etc travellings not always the best option.:(

not even registered on the site but a mate called me to mention it, think he thought i was an arms dealer or something lol

Back