Available: Wild Horizon Management Hunt 2016 "Black Kei Valley"

guy

Wild Horizon can offer the following Management hunt in the Black Kei Valley for 2016. This package includes 16 management animals in the spectacular Black Kei Valley concession.

7 Days
2 x Kudu
4 x Impala
4 x Mountain Reedbuck
2 x Duiker
4 X Warthog

GBP 2270.00

The above includes:16 management animals as above,Transfers to and from East London airport,professional hunter and vehicle for duration of safari,trackers and skinners, accommodation and meals, South African beverages, laundry etc Does not include airfares to East London South Africa, items of personal hygiene, medication or medical insurance.

Add a mate to help with the package for an extra GBP 1050.00

Contact us for assistance in planning your hunting experience.

guy@wildhorizon.co.za

Now you're spoiling us Guy! I'm sooooo tempted by this deal if I can persuade a mate to join me……..

Now you're spoiling us Guy! I'm sooooo tempted by this deal if I can persuade a mate to join me……..

So my mate did manage to persuade me on this one!

I'll write a report when we return in a few weeks. Guy has been very helpful and flexible in adding days and additional animals if required etc so looking forward to it.

So my mate did manage to persuade me on this one!

I'll write a report when we return in a few weeks. Guy has been very helpful and flexible in adding days and additional animals if required etc so looking forward to it.

Been with Guy several times now and the trips just get better and better, had a knee joint replacement in January and its taking a LOONG time to get better, please post about your trip, Guy is great to go with no matter what you want to do, he's like the genie in the lamp, makes your trip whatever you want it to be, and Clint is a great gut to send a week with, good food and lots of stories. deerwarden

Back