Available: Buffalo bull hunting 2016

Bos en Dal Safaris

4 BUFFALO BULLS FOR 2016

Due to the favourable exchange rate we can offer 4 Cape buffalo bulls to the members on here, the package include your daily fees and 1 trophy cape buffalo of between 36-39 inch. These are not pen raised animals and they roam the property freely. The herd is appx 150 heads strong. The hunting area is 4000 acre.

The package price include 8 nights and 7 days accommodation
Transport to and from OR thambo international and hunting area
PH, Skinner, Tracker and hunting vehicle
All meals and drinks
Field preparation of trophies

Excluded from the package price are:
Airfare
Accommodation prior and after safari
Taxidermy work
Tips

Total package price consist of:
8 nights accommodation GBP 1400
Trophy bull GBP 5600
Total package price GBP 7000
All inclusive, there are no hidden fees

Type of bulls to expect
IMG_3064.jpg
image_5.jpeg

​TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT BOOK NOW!!

Thanks to the current Exchange rate i can offfer this package at £6250!! You will shoot a bull above 36". The last teo we hunted there was 38 and 39"!! With 8 days of full board accommodation?
This is a super deal!!

I would also like to add, for the hunters out there that want free ramge animals, i have quota in the APNR, this is a area that shares a fencless boundry with the Kruger!! These animals are exposed to all type of predation and is in their natural habitat!! Herds of 200+ buffalo can be seen!!

These hunts are very limited as they are set out on quota by Kruger National park authorities in a management plan!!

Should you be intrested in any of these hunts please dont hesitate to contact me!! Remember it is show time now in the US and these hunts sell fast.

All the best

Back