Wanted: Dagestan Tur

s8mdevo

Gents,

Does anybody have a good contact for Tur hunting in Azerbaijan? Im looking at planning a trip next year with a friend and wondered if anybody has had an experience they may want to share.

Cheers
Sam

Asif has been recommended a few times, must have a good rep which is nice. Im going Kyrgyzstan for mid-asian ibex in October so will be a good bench mark for the Tur hunt. I hear that the Tur in Azerbaijan is one of the most, if not the hardest hunt you can go on. Have you been out with Asif on a Tur mission?

I lived in Baku for 10 years, so if you require anything send me your request Via email, send me your email via PM and I can respond

Asif @ Global Safaris is my friend and runs some very good trips. Expect price of around €5500/ hunter plus travel costs.
Great hunt but you need be fit!

Sam,
If you are going to approach potential clients on this site please take out trade membership.

Thank you

No but planning on a trip 2018 with Recep Ecer.
Friends used them for tur and had fantastic trips

Recep sounds like he knows his stuff. I have a friend who is hoping to hunt bezoar ibex with him next year. Do you know approx what the Tur trip set your friends back?

Back