Anybody hunted with Fieldsports Serbia??

I have moved this thread to another suitable place on the site. I see you have just joined. Excuse me for being suspicious but I hope you are nothing to do with Fieldsports Serbia and are touting for business??

My apologise if tis is not the case, but I would add that if you are then you will need trade membership rather quickly.

Thank you, a lot, for moved this tread to correct place in site. :) Fieladsport Serbia I find in Serbian government registrar and I would be very grateful for the experience if one of you has with them. Of course, you have a right to be skeptical, your job is to wipe post if you look like any commercial.
Happy New Year! :) My local hunting forum was recommended you like the best forum in UK about hunting and fishing!

Thank you, a lot, for moved this tread to correct place in site. :) Fieladsport Serbia I find in Serbian government registrar and I would be very grateful for the experience if one of you has with them. Of course, you have a right to be skeptical, your job is to wipe post if you look like any commercial.
Happy New Year! :) My local hunting forum was recommended you like the best forum in UK about hunting and fishing!

No problem, sorry to ask but we always try and check to make sure we have no antis or undesirables on the site. I wish you the very best for the new year. Hopefully someone will be along shortly with an answer to your question.

Happy new year.

Back