Guess the CIC and get a signed book.

User00004

6 Pointer has published a competition, >>HERE<<

For those wishing to enter, please donate £2 >>HERE<<, it's the same donation site to the JUSTGIVING page that I used for the 2010 Auction/Raffle. Please add your SD USERNAME, to the JUSTGIVING page, so I know who the donation is from.

Once you have donated £2, please PM me with your CIC guess and I will add it below this thread, please don't place your guess here, if you have not paid £2, it won't count, this way I know who has/has not donated.

Only one guess at each score ie. 123.4 can't be guessed by a second person, should a guess of 123.4 and 123.6 be given and the actual score be 123.5, the person who guessed nearest, BELOW the actual score will be the winner.

HELP WITH GUESSING-

I have no idea how this works, so I have added this from the BASC WEBSITE
  • A bronze medal will need a dry net weight of at least 365 grammes (455 full-skull) and a volume of at least 150 ccs.
  • A silver will require a dry net weight of at least 420 grammes (510 full-skull) and a volume of at least 165 ccs.
  • A gold requires a weight of 480 grammes (570 full-skull) and a volume of 200 ccs.
Bare in mind that this might not be of medal standard, these figures are for reference only.

Good Luck

TJ

Edited this post as Justgiving only allowes a minimum of a £2 donation, but for that, you'll get 2 guesses.

Last edited:
Come on lads a chance to own two books by the worlds authority on Roe Deer signed for a £1 got to be worth a guess. ;) PS ff for what its worth your not to far away imho

Now that might be very warm lol i think i will put a picture up of it boiled out that might get people guessing. Come on were are the pros on this.

Come on lads a chance to own two books by the worlds authority on Roe Deer signed for a £1 got to be worth a guess. ;) PS ff for what its worth your not to far away imho

AArgh 6Pointer.. you shouldnt have said that! Now everyone will be around my numbers like flies round poo! ;)

I hope so mate after all it is for charity for the ones that have posted will i put the cleaned out picture up.

Here is the head boiled out still plenty of time to make a guess.

Head003.jpg

Jayb

92.2 cic
94.4 cic
96.6 cic
98.8 cic
100.0 cic
102.2 cic
103.3 cic
104.4 cic
106.6 cic
108.8 cic

Last edited:
Hey John you have coverd the options :-| .I there a chance i could have a guess and what about the Taxidermists and the prostalkers like John at Yorkshire stalking Or mark from fife. Any one want any more in formation on the head that will get sent away. I can sit it next to other heads that have been measured or coud sit it next to some item that we all know the size of.:lol:

If they ain't got the bottle to go with their instincts why help them out. My ulta accurate guesses are in. Mind you they span 8 points. By the way it will not be a gold.or will it.
jim

Here is the weight for the pro stalkers and this might surprise a few it is sitting at 490 grms. Now come on guys how much info do you need this is for a good cause lets have a real go at this one.

Not long now before this head is sent down to mr Ritchard Prior for measuring. Any guess as to what it might make the winner as said will get to signed Ritchard Prior Books.

Dc.270

84.7 cic
85.5 cic
85.7 cic
88.9 cic
89.1 cic
104.5 cic
104.7 cic
104.9 cic
105.1 cic
106.1 cic

Last edited:
Well k700 and dc 270 my guess and i am no pro might be some were between what you to have ;) but i could be miles out.ps i expect it to make a medal.

Back