Available: Zambia, Culling trip

Shavesgreen

I have an opportunity for small teams of guys to form part of 5 day culling operations in Zambia.

Dates: April 9th-13th / 16th -20th /23rd – 27th.
Duration: 5 full nights
Species: Numerous Impala, some Puku and Eland (species may very). The aim is to cull between 50 and 75 beasts per team over the five nights.

Price: 5 nights all Inc (excluding alcohol) $1250 pp (Approx £780)

Details: This is the first time I have offered cull hunts; we usually do the top end Dangerous game trips, so the price is set low. Groups of 4-6 will work as a team from one vehicle and all the shooting will be shared out equally. The cullers must be capable consistent marksmanship at 50-150 yards. The accommodation will be a traditional tented safari camp with service staff. Trophy shooting will be available during daylight hours and is subject to the normal guiding rates, trophy list and paperwork for exportation (price list by request).

I will fly out with the first group and stay in camp for the above dates. I will be filming the cull, copies of which will be sent to each participant after the trip.

This is a genuine opportunity for us brits to experience a real African cull at very reasonable rates and everyone will get their hands dirty! The Professional hunter will be Phil Minnaar, a long term family friend and has over 25yrs experience in dangerous game hunting. He is also chairman of the Zambian PH assoc and runs Zambian Game Ranching Services as a private venture.

Please email me at info@shavesgreen.com for further information.

Charly

Phil Impala cull.jpgculling1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi E t R,

Yes flights will be extra but ground transfers in ZA are included in the quoted price.

ATB,
Charly

Are hunters required to bring their own rifles ? The thought of 4-6 guys in a truck with a rifle apiece in the dark is slightly unsettling. I do my fair share of lamping,either from a vehicle or on foot.So am no novice to it. Otherwise it sounds like a bit of a blast.

Sika98k,

Most people want to take thier own rifle but I am also offering the use of one of mine if they want to travel without firearms. this cull will be undertaken along the lines of a commercial operation where two rifles shoot from one vehicle, the second backing up the first. As each person shoots thier animals we will swap roles around to make sure the whole team gets a full crack at every aspect.

ATB,
Charly

something like this

f9d17dd9-2b05-4b9c-9f6e-ecc5c5d57f98_625x352.jpg

Back