Midland Gamefair

I'll be there Saturday morning with my 18 month old son because the other half is working so if you see someone red faced and stressed chasing around after a baby boy with a mind of is own then that is me:lol:

I'll be there Geordie. No doubt you'll be hanging round the Open Season stand, oggling all the Blasers?

Hi Rupert
I have been told that nobody is allowed within 80 metres(the distance a moderator launches itself off the end of a barrel when it goes t*ts up)of the BLARSER stand unless you are a freemason;):evil::british:PARKER HALE FOR EVER:british:
Geordie

Qeen Bee and myself will be there all day sat :)
Woudent mind buying a box of Hornady superformance in .243 if any one knows who sells them (save me walking miles)

Last edited by a moderator:
Geordie and me will be in the NGO at 1pm on Saturday, if any wants to join us for a beer.....assuming there's a bar nearby.:D

Last edited:
Hi Rupert
I have been told that nobody is allowed within 80 metres(the distance a moderator launches itself off the end of a barrel when it goes t*ts up)of the BLARSER stand unless you are a freemason;):evil::british:PARKER HALE FOR EVER:british:
Geordie

well all i can say is i hope your at the S . D rifle shoot next year with your PARKER HALE .
lets see if you can walk the walk as well as you can talk the talk .

no offence meant to any member who shoots a parker hale .
just trying to lure this little rodent out of his hole and on to the big stage to
see how he performs regards pete .

Qeen Bee and myself will be there all day sat :)
Woudent mind buying a box of Hornady superformance in .243 if any one knows who sells them (save me walking miles)
Mrs Basc Wales and myself will be there on Saturday also. C.U 4 a beer 177 :p

Back