Some Pics from The Safari Club International Convention

moose

Was at Vegas last week with my work and the Safari Club International's 40th Convention was on at the same time as i was there, managed to sneak away from meetings on the last day and had a run round the show, it was mostly outfitters and taxidermist showing and the standard of taxidermy was amazing, i will do a part two of more pics as this seems to be all i can fit into one post P1050237.jpgP1050233.jpgP1050239.jpgP1050245.jpgP1050247.jpgP1050248.jpgP1050253.jpgP1050254.jpgP1050271.jpg

Moose P1050256.jpg

Vegas is some place isn't it!!Was married there and love it
Very convienient you were there with work Moose when that was on,eh?!?
Hope you enjoyed yourself

Vegas is some place isn't it!!Was married there and love it
Very convienient you were there with work Moose when that was on,eh?!?
Hope you enjoyed yourself

It's impossible not to enjoy yourself, loved it, the expression 'Only in Vegas' is so true.

Moose

Been a while since I was in Las Vegas. The last SCI show before this one I think as it is usually in Reno, but your right Vegas is some place, ceasers palace and treasure island are quite something, but only in America.

The taxidermy work in the states is mind blowing, but then they have the manakins, materials and the tanners to make life a lot easier, and the client base who want and can afford such work.

I was there for the whole four days. The Tree with two leopards and passing buck that came out of a tropht room was awsome.

Lots of outfitter contacts for me fr North America over the next decade.

Stan

I was there for the whole four days. The Tree with two leopards and passing buck that came out of a tropht room was awsome.

Lots of outfitter contacts for me fr North America over the next decade.

Stan

Wish I'd known you were there would ve been nice to have had somebody to walk round with, they definately do it bigger in the States.
What are you hoping to hunt in North America, antelope and mule deer look a good hunt.

Moose

Moose,

I'm looking at a winter hunt on predators and then spring hunting for black bear in Canada.

Wasn't too interested on Whitetail and mule deer, yet.

Stan

Who was giving who the tenner Ho ho,Aye you were lucky geting to view the workmanship over there,as sikamalc says they have all the back up tanneries,manakins of high standard,clientel,everyone and there granny has deer mounted,etc. would have loved to have gone to the worldchampionships in austria but am commited with planning apps for a new studio,maybe next year,

I spent 3 of the 4 days there and was amazed at the amount of things on display. I have enough info to plan my next 5 years of hunting.

Back