Available: Beginner/Novice Stalkers 2 Day Course In Fallow Culling NO BAG LIMIT ON CULL ANIMALS

Buckbones

THE TROPHY BARN’S 2 DAY BEGINNERS COURSE IN WILD FALLOW DEERCULLING WITH NO BAG LIMIT ON CULL ANIMALS
ON THE 13 & 14 MARCH Limited to 2 stalkers only

I have just secured a very large acreage of land in Cornwall for fallow and roe shooting. I have 27high seats at my disposal on farm land manly crops which is surrounded bywoodland. Some field are in the middle of woodland. The land has not been heavilyshot or pressured by any stalkers or syndicate. The woodlands are not shot attall.

PLEASE READ CARFULLY

I am offering Beginners/Novice/Inexperienced stalkers the opportunity to have two day onthis ground with total hands on approach in fallow deer culling .One on one tuition with myself or my college30 year veteran stalker who lives in Cornwall and has intimate knowledge of theground and area around it.

THE PACKAGE IS A FOLLOWS:

High Seat Shooting Only.

Only Fallow Cull Animals.

Does, Spikiers and any Young Ones may be shot.

NO PALMATED BUCK

You will learn about fallow and there habits

Any deer that are shot you will have hands on in the grallochingand larder preparation

We will be out all day most of it stalking early morningtill dusk.

THERE IS NO BAG LIMIT on cull animals

I can also provide hands on skinning and butchery class on adeer.
(ONLY IF THE STALKER PURCHASES THE CARCASS)

Any novice shooter will be under supervision at all times.
You have a wealth of knowledge and experience to guild youthrough the two days.

Although you are after a wild quarry there is a very goodchance of seeing a good amount of fallow and shooting some of them over the twodays we will do everything to put a buck in the truck for you.
We have tried to keep the price down as much as possible. Accommodationand meals are not included in the price.

THE TROPHY BARN’S BEGINNERS COURSE IN FALLOW CULLING WITH NOBAG LIMIT ON CULL ANIMALS
PACKAGE PRICE £350 for the two days.

There is no hidden charges the price you see is what youpay.

I can book accommodation not far from the hunting ground at£25 per night. This is a Travel Lodge.

Any further information please PM me

Cheers Anrew

Last edited:
Back