.30-06 vs Orange

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
Was just checking my zero and found an orange on the range... well, it would have been rude not to... :D

150gr Speer soft point, Slow-mo @ 30 seconds

Last edited:
I thought for a second there that you had finally got to grips with my broadband provider :D because that is what I feel like doing to it sometimes :)

I thought for a second there that you had finally got to grips with my broadband provider :D because that is what I feel like doing to it sometimes :)

:lol:

They are known fondly as 0-range (zero-range) amongst us techy folks for their uncanny ability to have no signal in certain urban areas and yet I can get a perfect signal 10 miles off the Cornish coast :cuckoo:

How did you get 'citrus fruit' on your FAC? I begged my FEO but he wouldn't let me have it.

Second thought, you didn't just shoot the orange on a Sunday? I thought you could only do so on nights showing Emmerdale...........

:D

Nice to see your getting one of your five a day mate

Hope your well bud

Terry

Cheers Terry, I'm good thanks :D Hope all is well with you too?

You know exactly what's going to happen but sometimes you just have to do these things !

I didnt know what was going to happen... I might have missed! :eek:

;)

How did you get 'citrus fruit' on your FAC? I begged my FEO but he wouldn't let me have it.

Second thought, you didn't just shoot the orange on a Sunday? I thought you could only do so on nights showing Emmerdale...........

:D

Ask for 'any other legal fruit'... Not all firearms departments recognise this though... And if you shoot a pumpkin you might have to get this listed separately as not all police forces recognise a pumpkin as a fruit. Good luck! ;)

videos like this just make me sick you have obviously abussed your powers as site staff by putting this video up i cant belive you head shot buck orange whilst it was feeding so it could have moved at any time and you full well know bucks oranges are out of season at the moment :ban:

Back