Available: DSC1 Two Day Revision & Assessment in Moray

Moray Outfitting

We have now uploaded the next batch of course dates through to September - these are on the SD calendar and will shortly be on our website.

21st & 22nd April
12th & 13th May
26th & 27th May
9th & 10th June
23rd & 24th June
14th & 15th July
11th & 12th August
1st & 2nd September

Autumn/ Winter course will be announced later.

These courses are by far and away our most popular, but we do offer a full range and can tailor training to individual requirements.

As previously announced, we are pleased to have linked up with DSC Trainer and his website
Deer Stalking Certificate Training and are now offering one month access to this facility as an integral part of tour DSC1 courses.

The course cost is £280 and includes; David Stretton manual, dsctraining online package, exam/ registration fees and ongoing e mail/ phone support as required. The only extras are your travel/ accommodation and any ammunition if you require use of the estate rifle. A deposit of £60, is payable on registration.

We can supply course details by e mail upon request.

Our approach is friendly throughout. We are stalkers and offer these packages to fellow stalkers. All are welcome from complete novice to experienced professional.

Last edited:
[h=2]DSC1 Two Day Revision & Assessment in Moray - UPDATE[/h]
Edit button has gone for a wander, so to update things -

We have now uploaded the next batch of course dates through to September - these are on the SD calendar and will shortly be on our website.

21st & 22nd April - Completed
12th & 13th May - fully booked
26th & 27th May - one place remains
9th & 10th June - two places remain
23rd & 24th June - three places remain
14th & 15th July - three places remain
11th & 12th August - four places remain
1st & 2nd September - three places remain

These courses are by far and away our most popular, but we do offer a full range and can tailor training to individual requirements.

As previously announced, we are pleased to have linked up with DSC Trainer and his website
Deer Stalking Certificate Training and are now offering one month access to this facility as an integral part of tour DSC1 courses.

The course cost is £280 and includes; David Stretton manual, dsctraining online package, exam/ registration fees and ongoing e mail/ phone support as required. The only extras are your travel/ accommodation and any ammunition if you require use of the estate rifle. A deposit of £60, is payable on registration.

Our approach is friendly throughout. We are stalkers and offer these packages to fellow stalkers. All are welcome from complete novice to experienced professional.

Hi, could you let me know of any dates coming up from Dec onwards as am going away soon and will have limited internet access for the next 6 months, Rgds Gordon.

Just a note to say well done to those with us over the last weekend - really good group of guys. You all clearly put in a good effort and ( we believe ) reaped the benefits.

However, notwithstanding the scorching weather a few points could stand clarification -

1. The letters F A T on my torque driver box stand for Firearms Accurising Tool - not a description of its owner.

2. I know my legs generate a lot of jealousy, but as I'm standing about in my Columbia Titainium Shorts, 5.11 Desert Shirt and wrap around Oakleys thinking I look like a recruiting add for Sandline Afghanistan Inc. - shouts of 'sing Whispering Grass for us Lofty' do nothing to endear you. Its not big and its not clever ... I concede it is funny though.

End of message

DSC1 Two Day Revision & Assessment in Moray - UPDATE

Edit button has gone for a wander, so to update things -

21st & 22nd April - Completed
12th & 13th May - Completed
26th & 27th May - Completed
9th & 10th June - one place remain
23rd & 24th June - two places remain
14th & 15th July - three places remain
11th & 12th August - three places remain
1st & 2nd September - three places remain

Back