stalking roe

McStalk

One of the regular guys on the forum Wadashot posted a thread a few weeks ago about stalking in the Scotish borders with a friend of his Marc...

3500 acres of beutiful estate

50 quid a stalk

discount with six stalks

Good local accomadation

My mate and I gave him a call , and arranged a few stalks..
Wadashot was spot on,
It could not have been better. We had a great time, plenty of roe on the ground , the Horse and Hound where we stayed was excellient, food was smashing , people were friendly and most of all Marc the guide was perfect gentleman.

I would recomend that anyone looking for some roe stalking give Marc a call on 07956976806......

Thanks again to Wadas and Marc....

We shall now have to changes Wada's name to Hunptydumty, was he the one with the oversize cranium?? :D :D

Glad you had a good time.

John

Thanks for the mention, but i only acted as a go between as i new where there was some good roe stalking available. :rolleyes:

Real thanks should actually go to my friend Christine, whom is a really good steady stalker and who was responsible for getting Mcstalk onto his first Roe deer. :p

I aint gonna mention numbers, but there was loads of deer seen, and quite a few shot. ;)

ATB

wadas

just to say sorry i didnt forget about Christine. She is a great guide,,I didnt want to use too many real names on the forum... Thanks Christine..
Mc Stalk...

MAN ADMITS TO EXPOSING HIMSELF TO ROE DEER. !!!!!!

You know who you are, there is no need to mention names.!!!!

I would like to say thank you to everyone who had a part in the weekend just gone. It was a privalige to be out with two of the nicest guys I have met in a long time.
Hope all is well and look forward to seeing you soon.

F.

farquarsen,what a weekend,flashers and sleepwalkers :lol:
i must admit it was probably the best weekend i ever had,between the shooting and the laughing.
what a statement to make. i exposed myself to the doe :eek:

You must be thinking of someone else foxhunter. :rolleyes:

One thing she doesn`t put up with and can`t stand is poachers, as YOU may know. :oops:
That`s why you asked the question in my original posting "Is it Harwood estate"?

Bet you were gutted to find there would be someone on there regular :lol:

wadas

Hey foxy looks like they got your number mate :lol: :lol: Now 50 notes dose sound like a good deal even if its a woman leading you around ;)

I went to college with her foxhunter, and i would imagine she has forgotten more than you know, ask her other buddy whom you know.
Now please don`t go disrupting a thread where people have shown there appreciation for a good time they had, despite whom it was with. I don`t particularly give a toss what you think of her as i don`t think she is your number one fan either, end of chat :rolleyes:

wadas

Wada have you got a picture of here to see if its worth the 50 notes :lol:
I think 50 pounds is a very good deal and i am sure that just because she sits down to pee makes not one bit of a difference to her performance as a deer stalker. But i don't see many woman stalkers up here its just not scottish :eek: But the reason i want to see a picture to tell the truth is to see is e looks like Jan Andrews a type of genetic check on my part . :lol: :lol:

Hi everyone,
I am new to this "Stalking Forum".
A forum which I believe is for "Stalkers",
Childish name calling and personal insults surely have no place here.
I organised a weekend stalking for a couple of really nice guys, we all had a good time and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Whoever I ask to help me is my decision and will stand by them.
Anyone who asks me to organise any shooting of any sort will get what I think is the best team to do the job that I can find.
Anyone who has a problem with me or anyone who helps me, then it is ME they should deal with.
NOW FOR THE SAKE OF PEOPLE WHO WISH TO TALK STALKING LET IT END.

OH No Wadas that's blown it :rolleyes: we can't go round calling each other now, you can tell he hasn't been anywhere near us lot when we get together ...lol lots :lol:

Please Rob, the thread is now over and time to move on. :eek:

Anything anyone has said that was not applicable has now been removed. :oops:

Cheers

wadas

Back