Available: Dmq level 2

joephilp

DMQ Level 2 Training

Hi Guys
My name is Joe i am an approved witness for DMQ Level 2.

Pre - DMQ Level 2 Training - The training is designed to give all level 2 candidates a full understanding & awareness to carry out the safe shooting/stalking of deer

stalking deer in a safe manner. approach deer after shot. follow up with trained dog if needed. initial carcass inspection, bleed & field gralloch. extraction & transport from field to larder. full carcass examination to prepair deer carcass to be fit for human consumption.

Since you will be expected to demonstrate the whole process of culling a deer on at least 3 separate occasions DMQ strongly recommends that candidates obtain some experience under the guidance of a competent individual before attempting DSC2. Candidates are also advised to consult the Best Practice Guides

Once the candidate feels they have gained the knowledge & experiance needed we will then progress to 3 accompanied sucsessfull stalks & completing their portfolio.

For the more experianced stalker i have a range of packages to suit varying from morning / evening stalking, high seats, accompanied stalks, weekend breaks etc,.

For more info prices etc please contact me on mobile: 07786 476 609 or e,mail joephilp3@aol.com or through Stalking Directory​

Back